Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Ponder Post: New Words

A vocabulary lesson that is just for fun:

detornadoize (verb)
undo the results of a tornado-like chaos not necessarily caused by nature




exhaustipated (adjective)

a more genteel way of expressing the feeling of being too tired to give a s**t




aboobinate (verb)

breast feed an infant in a language understood (and often used) by an older toddler-aged sibling



Use the words in a sentence:
She was up several times during the night to aboobinate her infant and so she was exhaustipated and needed to recover before she could detornadoize the kitchen and family room.
Another vocabulary puzzle can be found at the Wander or Ponder post for October 7, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. I think Exhaustipated is my new favorite word. Detornadoize is up there too, but I wish I could fins someone to do that part for me!

    ReplyDelete