Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ponder Post: The Christmas Wish and The Reindeer Wish

I bought The Christmas Wish and The Reindeer Wish for my grandchildren. The photography within, by Per Breiehagen, is awesome and young girl who is the main character is adorable. The story within, by Lori Evert, is whimsical and charming.



I also found the 21" tall doll that goes with the book to be irresistible. I cannot know for sure if the attraction is the allure of the doll or the weakness of a doting grandma. I bought an accompanying doll for each of the two older grandchildren.


And just so as not to leave anyone out, I got two 10" high bean bags for the younger kiddos.


I hope they like the dolls. I sure do. I love the blond braids, the tartan plaid dress, and the red elfin hat. After reading the books I give them 5 stars each, also. Hmm... maybe I will buy a doll and book set for me!

1 comment:

  1. The books are beautiful and the dolls are already well-loved. Thanks, Grandma!

    ReplyDelete